Explorer ○

Apple & Facebook stocks

What is good entry level price for AAPL & FB

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Explorer ○○○

Re: Apple & Facebook stocks

You are kidding of course [no offense intended]....

When the market is going straight up and "everything" [except the losers] are also going up, it is not time to look for entry points on anything of high quality [IMHO]....

This [IMHO] is the time for analyzing some high quality [undervalued] securities that have been left behind. Keep in mind that all of us invest differently and finding acceptable entry points are very hard to calculate accurately [especially in a volatile and over priced market]. None of us can predict the market and the good/bad news that comes out every day....

If you are serious and must have those particular two securities in portfolio, then you need a DAY "trader" who can supply some numb3rs to study to answer your question. Add to this, I would keep the entry point at 0-2% of portfolio and can add additional shares later [going forward with market poerformance]....

One single opinion of the many I am sure....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@jagbhola wrote:

What is good entry level price for AAPL & FB

Now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@xray wrote:

You are kidding of course [no offense intended]....

When the market is going straight up and "everything" [except the losers] are also going up, it is not time to look for entry points on anything of high quality [IMHO]....

This [IMHO] is the time for analyzing some high quality [undervalued] securities that have been left behind. Keep in mind that all of us invest differently and finding acceptable entry points are very hard to calculate accurately [especially in a volatile and over priced market]. None of us can predict the market and the good/bad news that comes out every day....

If you are serious and must have those particular two securities in portfolio, then you need a DAY "trader" who can supply some numb3rs to study to answer your question. Add to this, I would keep the entry point at 0-2% of portfolio and can add additional shares later [going forward with market poerformance]....

One single opinion of the many I am sure....

When markets are going up why isn’t it time to buy high quality Stocks that will go up over the long term because they are leading the economic recovery? On May 7 I added to my long term position in AAPL buying at 303.5. Today AAPL closed at 374 for a 23.22% gain in less than 2 months.  I bought AAPL at 303.5 Expecting that it would rise 23% or more over the long term but I am not surprised that it went up faster than I expected.

Just because a stock with great earnings and expanding market share In a recovering economy has gone straight up Doesn’t mean it’s not  a good time to buy It to capture future gains.

0 Kudos
Announcements