cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlighted
BruceM
Participant ○○○

NFL Conference Championships

Well, I lost a case of Guiness to the SEA loss. Bummer. I fully expected Wilson to kick it into high gear in the second half...which he DID....but alas, not quite enough. GBs win was well deserved, though.

So AFC next Sunday will have "Terrible" Titans at KC. Football Power Index is giving KC a 8.9pt advantage

NFC playoff next Sunday will see GBP at SF 49ers, giving SF a 7.6pt advantage.

Just curious, are Aaron and Danica still a hot number? Haven't seen her around, as usually the camera finds her up in their box. If so, I wonder if she drives him to the games?

BruceM

0 Kudos
4 Replies
GLI2019
Contributor ○○

Re: NFL Conference Championships

Bruce,

Does buying a $28 Million house in Malibu count as a relationship?  :-)

https://www.latimes.com/business/real-estate/story/2019-12-30/aaron-rodgers-and-danica-patrick-drop-...

Bob

0 Kudos
pudman
Participant ○

Someday the Seahawks will figure out that digging a big hole in the first half and THEN having Wilson pull them out of it is not optimal. Although on the bright side they finally figured out how to hand the friggin' ball to Marshawn on the 1 yard line albeit 5 years too late.

GratefulNW
Explorer ○

Pudman: HA! So true. Although sending him up the middle three straight times for eight yards and then punting early in the first half gave me a sinking feeling about the game plan.

0 Kudos
youth
Explorer ○○○

Packers covered the 4 point spread.  

Gabe

0 Kudos
Announcements

To learn more about the recent changes to Morningstar.com, please see the updated FAQ.

See recent posts and all our forums or access the old forums here.

You can read the community guidelines in