cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlighted
fpajerski
Explorer ○○○

Block tax software price drop

The H&R Block 2019 Federal/State Deluxe tax software product has just had a significant (but temporary) price drop at Amazon ... from $32+ to $22+.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XZVRBLY/

Also, a reminder that the "Keepa" extension for Chrome nicely shows a product's price history at Amazon when on a product page there.

--- Frank

3 Replies
ECEPROF
Participant ○

Re: Block tax software price drop

@fpajerski wrote:

The H&R Block 2019 Federal/State Deluxe tax software product has just had a significant (but temporary) price drop at Amazon ... from $32+ to $22+.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XZVRBLY/

Also, a reminder that the "Keepa" extension for Chrome nicely shows a product's price history at Amazon when on a product page there.

--- Frank

Towards zero!

Why?

I have completed almost 80% of tax return in TaxHawk free version. I need to enter 25 more trans. in 8949. I came across a problem and am reworking it right now to split the sale in two parts and take care of wash sales properly. My tax return will be ready with all the values collected from brokerage websites probably tonight. In any case, I will wait until mid March. Even complex tax return can be filed for free with carry over losses etc. My current year tax return includes some carry over losses from last year.

So, who wants to pay?

0 Kudos
swanqxt04
Follower ○○

Is your state tax also free, or cost $ 12.95 separately?

0 Kudos
ECEPROF
Participant ○

@swanqxt04 wrote:

Is your state tax also free, or cost $ 12.95 separately?

I do not have to pay state income tax for a few reasons. Even if I have to, I can fill up the form online for free in five minutes. I have done it several times before even when I was using paid version of TaxAct. Why pay $15 for five minute work? Tennessee becomes completely income tax free in 2021.

I am done with my tax return about an hour ago and I had to pay more estimated taxes. Of course, mostly accurate estimate. So, I went to my account in EFTPS and asked IRS to take the money from my checking account on 1/15/2020. You can also pay using direct payment.

0 Kudos
Announcements

To learn more about the recent changes to Morningstar.com, please see the updated FAQ.

See recent posts and all our forums or access the old forums here.

You can read the community guidelines in