cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wayoutwest
Participant ○○

Take a satisfaction survey re: M* website redesign

I put together a brief 4-question customer satisfaction survey about Morningstar's recent website redesign. Its purpose is to get a quick sense of user reactions in a quantitative way. I used the free version of SurveyMonkey so it's limited to the first 100 respondents. I'll post the results here. It should take less than 2 minutes. This is just a fun seriously-unscientific survey with a few easy questions off the top of my head. If you complete the survey, please accept this Survey-taker badge suitable for framing. Link to survey.

Survey Icon wider (1).PNG

10 Replies
GLI2019
Contributor ○

Re: Take a satisfaction survey re: M* website redesign

Thanks for doing this survey.

Bob

0 Kudos
Gary1952
Contributor ○○○

Good job!

0 Kudos
wayoutwest
Participant ○○

45 people have taken the survey so far. I haven't looked at any results yet and will wait until either the survey limit is reached (100) or until this Friday, whichever comes first. 

[Added: Average time to complete is 1m 8s, per SurveyMonkey.]

0 Kudos
FatKat
Participant ○○

It seems to me, we had the bata pages and I used the old pages. If members disliked the new pages, it seems they would have said so?

BTW Change is difficult for me.

0 Kudos
RichinKansas
Explorer ○○○

@FatKat wrote:

It seems to me, we had the bata pages and I used the old pages. If members disliked the new pages, it seems they would have said so?

BTW Change is difficult for me.

No, I did not say anything. But M* should have counted how many folks were using beta vs old. Should have been worth more than a survey.

0 Kudos
wayoutwest
Participant ○○

Last call. There is room for 34 more responses. I'll grab the results on Friday, 6pm EDT and post them.

0 Kudos
DRIPInvestor
Follower ○○○

Great idea wow!  

I have no problem with change but some of the recent ones are a bit bizarre and have quickly grown into great frustration.  Why M* would get rid of highly useful investment tools that have been popular for decades seems illogical and extremely shortsighted!  Making things like News updates on stock more time consuming to get to is just a very small example.

0 Kudos
RainGater
Participant ○

I took the survey. It took a grand 10 seconds or so. ;)

Btw, can I at least get a Survey-taker badge as this site is only good for getting badges now? I can show it to my kid of how many badges I got so that at least it will motivate her to study well. LOL. 

0 Kudos
wayoutwest
Participant ○○

@RainGater wrote:

Btw, can I at least get a Survey-taker badge as this site is only good for getting badges now?

The team is shipping one to you as I type.

0 Kudos
argonauta9
Follower ○○

I sure hope M* takes us seriously as it didn't sound very promising after I talked to the help line.  Thank you for making up this survey.

0 Kudos
Announcements

To learn more about the recent changes to Morningstar.com, please see the updated FAQ.

See recent posts and all our forums or access the old forums here.

You can read the community guidelines in