cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlighted
Follower ○○

Premium stock screener defects. PLEASE SUGGEST FIXES

I have SEVEN  real problems with your service regarding the premium stock screener. Same for Mutual Funds and Bonds. Not so with ETFs but that is a basic screener not a premium screener.

1. The ad is to the right and truncates the premium stock screener so I cannot see the entire field. It seems that the number of ads has increased.
  2. Occasionally an ad grabs and holds on, forcing me to clear and start over.
  3. I cannot search by industry and the industry column is blank.
  4. The response time is noticeably slower than last summer.  There are many more times the connection becomes broken, forcing me to clear and then sign on again. Have you transitioned to the cloud?
  5. The results screen no longer has the check boxes on the left so I cannot delete or select a stock.
  6. The pop-ups regarding choices for the screen no longer pop up in full. To see it requires both the movement of the bottom  slider and the move down to see the last choices.
  7. Even though I check the box that says remember me, it now stops remembering me in the middle of a session, not when I sign out as before.
  8. What is wrong and how to fix them?
  9. Reinstall the screener from early summer for me?
  10. Take off all advertisements at least for me until you have fixed these problems?
  11. Give me a credit of my last yearly payment?
  12. Have a number of employees who write the commentaries on the companies write one up about Morningstar and turn them in to a person who is tasked with making the search engine work without all these flaws?
  13. Please suggest other ways.
  14. Thank you
4 Replies
Highlighted
Participant ○○

Re: Premium stock screener defects. PLEASE SUGGEST FIXES

I just opened the premium screener and see no ads.

However, I don't use it either.

Curious to know what type of screens you are trying.

My impression is that this is not a great time to buy individual stocks.

I'd rather wait until there is blood all over the place.

However, it might be useful to reach a consensus on which stocks might be currently good deals.

Right now, I'm just buying the S&P500.  Pretty boring I know, but has served me well.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○

Right now, on the premium screener, there are only 3 stocks with 5 stars:

AMC Networks

Foot Locker Inc

L Brands Inc

I don't know much about any of these except the Foot Locker.

It's a store that I have entered and promptly left.  Not sure why it's got 5 stars.

So, the slim pickings reinforces my initial thought that there aren't many stocks worth buying right now.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Follower ○○

M* did not respond to that message so they will probably ignore this one too.

I am disgusted that M* sells my key strokes to Facebook and other non-financial entities. Some of the features in M* don't work right unless ALL cookies are accepted including third party cookies. The new permission notice is a wooden horse because it authorizes all cookies to be sold and set by M*. I am paying for this service and now my data is sold to Facebook (and the Russians and Chinese and alt right groups and the KKK)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Follower ○○

I am talking about the search system not investing advice

0 Kudos
Announcements