cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlighted
Follower ○○

Portfolio Scrolling

Hi Folks,

Anyone else got a problem scrolling through, or modifying, a long portfolio? Once a portfolio goes over 36 holdings, you cannot scroll past that point in the portfolio view. Switching to the "Modify" view, you can see up to 39 holdings, but nothing past that. The footer blocks any items past that point & there is no scroll bar that I can find to overcome it.

Is there a hidden scroll bar or any technique that can be used to overcome these limitations?

Thx.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Portfolio Scrolling

No problem with W10-Chrome.

Make sure to resize the screen to make the scroll bar visible although that shouldn't matter for the scroll wheel.

YBB
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor ○○○

You can fix the first column to keep the fund name visible.

@Skough wrote:

Hi Folks,

Anyone else got a problem scrolling through, or modifying, a long portfolio? Once a portfolio goes over 36 holdings, you cannot scroll past that point in the portfolio view. Switching to the "Modify" view, you can see up to 39 holdings, but nothing past that. The footer blocks any items past that point & there is no scroll bar that I can find to overcome it.

Is there a hidden scroll bar or any technique that can be used to overcome these limitations?

Thx.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Follower ○○

I have shrunk, magnified (Ctrl + & -) & done all the usual things that I can think of but there is no vertical scroll bar that I can access. The right hand side of a portfolio is blocked off with Morningstar advertising, while the bottom of a long portfolio is blocked by more Morningstar ads in the very large footer. Am I misunderstanding what you meant?

And thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Follower ○○

PS ... I'm Win10 with Chrome also. Are you testing with a portfolio long enough to overflow the footer?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Follower ○○

Hi Gary,

The first column is fixed & I can scroll ACROSS to see all columns. I am not able to scroll DOWN on a portfolio with more line items than the basic view shows. Did I misunderstand what you were advising me to do?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Announcements