cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Morningstar Model Marketplace Update

Product Manager
Product Manager
1 1 2,455

On May 6th, we officially launched the Morningstar Model Marketplace.  Since that announcement the most common question I have received has been, "What is next for the Model Marketplace?"  or "What have you been working on?".   Both great questions supplied by Advisors and Asset Managers interested in the new feature.  Today I'm excited to announce two new additions to the Model Marketplace, Analyst reports for model portfolios and the ability to Sync models between TRX and Office Cloud.

Associated Morningstar Analyst Reports

We officially launched  access to our Analyst Reports for their respective Model Portfolios from within our Morningstar Model Marketplace. Offering analysis on Model Portfolios is a key differentiation for our Model Marketplace. For more information around the Model Portfolio evaluation process I will kindly direct people to a recent White Paper, "A Framework for Evaluation Model Portfolios" by Jason Kephart and Madeline Hume. 

Model Marketplace with Analyst ReportModel Marketplace with Analyst Report

Syncing Models between TRX and Office Cloud

Secondly, TRX is happy to announce the ability to perform real-time syncing of any models in TRX, (custom or subscribed to via Model Marketplace) to the users Office Cloud system. Right now these models are “Read Only” in Office Cloud so the “real time” syncing only works one way. Users can now from within Office Cloud assign a TRX model to a client and then compare with account in a multitude of workbooks and components to view all types of portfolio statistics.

Sync model between TRX and Office CloudSync model between TRX and Office CloudUse worksheets to research synced model portfoliosUse worksheets to research synced model portfolios

Tags (2)
1 Comment
Employee
Employee

Morningstar Office @BlainHefty - this is a great new capability for advisors - thank you for the update and the details, especially related to the new sync between Office and TRX - great time saver!