Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learn why other advisors trust Morningstar Advisor Workstation

Product Manager
Product Manager
1 4 2,736

Hello everyone,

Long-time reader, first-time blogger here. My name is Peter Franco, and I’m the Senior Product Manager for Morningstar Advisor Workstation. I realize recent changes to Morningstar.com have raised questions among some professional financial advisors that are members of Morningstar Premium. I can appreciate how difficult it might be when daily routines are changed.   

That said, I wanted to make you aware of what Morningstar® Advisor WorkstationSM offers to over 185,000 financial advisors globally.  In short, we built Morningstar Advisor Workstation specifically for registered representatives with the intent to deliver independent research, high-quality investment data and portfolio analytics, and “point of sale” reporting capabilities that are compliant (e.g. FINRA reviewed reports), easy to understand, and ultimately help financial advisors communicate the value of their investment advice. From a FINRA compliance standpoint, it’s important to note that while Morningstar Premium was built specifically for individual investors, Morningstar Advisor Workstation was built for professional financial advisors like you.

For professional financial advisors that may be interested in learning more, I encourage you to review a recent webinar on why other advisors trust Morningstar Advisor Workstation to move their business forward or contact our consultants for an exclusive offer at (877) 586-5405.

Kindest regards,

Peter Franco

Sr. Product Manager – Advisor Software

4 Comments
Participant ○

So what if we are a single investor but need more tools.  Especially  since the premium has been degraded so much.  As much as I hate to say it but I probably won't renew.  Is there a more advanced premium service available or a scaled down version of workstation at a cheaper price for a single person.  Also retired.

Explorer ○

Ok you don't want to answer hugh 7656 then I would ask this, since you have 185000 financial advisors nation wide, exactly how many Premium members nation wide do you have?

Employee
Employee

@hugh7656  we've been listening and noting the features our retail users miss and will look to add those back to the morningstar.com site in the coming months. They may look a little different to call out their retail focus.

@DUMBLARS  our most recent 10-k notes 111,428 Premium users as of June 30, 2019.

Thanks,

darrin

Employee
Employee

For those curious to learn more about the site changes, join us tomorrow for our webinar, or register to receive the recording: https://go.morningstar.com/MorningstarSolutionsforFinancialAdvisorsWebinar