Did you mean: 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Maybe Gabe lost money doing that?

Be careful what you wish for:)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Oh no, I am getting out my suspenders, hat, and umbrella today.

Where is Gabe when we need him:D

Let's wait till the last half-hour patiently...

Highlighted
Participant ○○

WRU Gabe?

I miss your belts and suspenders posts warning us that the "end is near".

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor ○

I really don't see the point in suspender holding. What does it accomplish. Now hats make more sense. You hang on to your hat because it can more easily part from your head. Ties, belts, or other apparel don't help much unless you can hook them onto something more stable.. Like FD maybe. :-)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Kind of entertaining that the thread lives on despite the absence of the author of it.  I DO hope Gabe is ok, though; always concerning at his (and my) age...

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

He tapped into the last PPP to the tune of $1+ million [he posted about it]. May be he is busy with preparations to tap into new PPP whenever that comes.

YBB
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I think that Gabe is doing more than well; laughing at us at the last half-hour every trading day; and laughing all the way to the bank with his FB earnings.:D

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@51hh wrote:

I think that Gabe is doing more than well; laughing at us at the last half-hour every trading day; and laughing all the way to the bank with his FB earnings.:D

That @51hh I would not doubt.  He started a grand daily experience for me.  I have continued to have my "Happy Last Half Hour" parties, even if those who claim to have retired in their 40's don't agree with it. 

Everyone have  a good weekend. Gabe if your watching don't break a rib laughing too hard at us.

Capital
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@Capital : Well, ... Perhaps he will be back in August when the stock market plunges, as he defined and predicted.:)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Now that's what I call a last half hour - I certainly hope Gabe was watching.

Capital
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer ○○○

Weekend is here, Gabe is busy tending to his horses.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

This week should tell if the market will hold ots gains into the fall. I'm trying to remain optimistic. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Summer dog days... but they say that the election can help.  

Yeah, right.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

Well....I am back in the saddle again!  Next week should be a humdinger!  Hang onto your jockstraps.

Gabe

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@youth  - Nice to see you Gabe. Hope you have been doing well

Capital
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@youth  Glad that you are back!! Stay safe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer ○○○

Glad to see you back, Gabe, we were lost without your reports. Market doing good so far, no need to hang on to our Depends. Stay safe.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Well ....Glad you're back, Gabe.  Welcome back.

Feel like old days again:)

BTW, I never like "jockstraps" to begin with.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

Thank you for the greetings!  A lot going on next week.  We'll tackle it as best as we can!

Gabe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Ok @youth now I understand the need for the jock strap. We will be tackling a lot. Makes perfect sense for those of us not on the sidelines.

Capital
0 Kudos
Announcements