cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlighted
Contributor ○○○

@norbertc wrote:

All I need to decide is whether the market will go up or down. 

N.

It seems a bit contagious; we are all talking in the mystical (at least magical) realm now...:)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

There're off!  The Market is off poorly at the start.  

Gabe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@youth wrote:

There're off!  The Market is off poorly at the start.  

Gabe

Our Oracle of Uth speaks again!!!

Capital
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

The market continues to vacillate between positive and negative as the race continues along the backside.

Gabe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor ○○○

Thanks, Gabe.  It is like attending exciting horse racing with minute-by-minute reporting.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

Through the stretch, the market loses speed and falters dramatically and has a losing performance.

Gabe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

Well...the Dow futures are down 181.  

Gabe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@youth wrote:

Gabe

Oh, no! 181 is a prime number. Do you realize what that means?

181 is also a palindrome (same forward as backward) ... and it’s also unchanged if you turn it upside down!

It’s also the difference of two consecutive squares (91^2 – 90^2) and the sum of two consecutive squares (9^2 + 10^2) !

Do you realize the repercussions of this?

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@chang wrote:

@youth wrote:

Gabe

Oh, no! 181 is a prime number. Do you realize what that means?

181 is also a palindrome (same forward as backward) ... and it’s also unchanged if you turn it upside down!

It’s also the difference of two consecutive squares (91^2 – 90^2) and the sum of two consecutive squares (9^2 + 10^2) !

Do you realize the repercussions of this?

Oh deer (sic) I feer (more sic) we have awaken that which should have remained asleep. Save us O Oracle of Uth (way more sic) 

Capital
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor ○○○

No wonder it dropped further to 331, have to seek @chang for the next stop from fuzzy math analysis.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

There will be a busy day on Wall Street......folks ambivalent as to what to do or not.  The numbers coming out today will dictate how the market will perform this day.  Volatility is the name of the game. Market numbers and Virus numbers all will participate in the arena of risk.

Watch out!

Gabe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@youth wrote:

There will be a busy day on Wall Street......folks ambivalent as to what to do or not.

Hmmm...  The first part suggests high volume.  The second suggests the opposite.  Can't go wrong there!

@youth wrote:

The numbers coming out today will dictate how the market will perform this day.

One would hope performance would be informed by the day's data.  As usual.

@youth wrote:

Volatility is the name of the game.

Suggests changes in the direction of the market.  Are you expecting a reversal to occur?

@youth wrote:

Market numbers and Virus numbers all will participate in the arena of risk.

One would hope performance would be informed by the day's data.  As usual.

BTW, sun's coming out on the East Coast.  Rising in the East.  As usual...

Highlighted
Contributor ○○○

@racqueteer : Thanks to clarify some of the mystical items for us.  

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@51hh wrote:

Fortunately, the sun helped to clear up my crystal ball!  8^b

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Friday is triple-witching, so volume on Friday will be high.

Week ahead of triple-witching is volatile, and that we have seen.

YBB
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

Unemployment number...poor!  Virus number?  Volatility is the name of the game enhanced by triple witching on Fri.  

So...expect the market to hit the skids today.  However, as this market has demonstrated time again.....who knows!

Well....the market got bumped out of the gate.  Down triple figures.  A reversal is always in the picture.

Gabe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@youth wrote:

Unemployment number...poor!  Virus number?  Volatility is the name of the game enhanced by triple witching on Fri.  

So...expect the market to hit the skids today.  However, as this market has demonstrated time again.....who knows!

Well....the market got bumped out of the gate.  Down triple figures.  A reversal is always in the picture.

Gabe

Smart investors tune out the noise. You, however, seem to focus on nothing else.

Highlighted
Participant ○○○

Virus cases on the rise.....market number on the down slide.  So........Forget financial data for now and focus on the numbers of Covid!

Gabe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer ○○○

Race tracks just opened (with restrictions) around my neck of the woods, Gabe!! If they let me in I'll raise a can of Coors Light on your name as thanks for your unwavering commitment. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@racqueteer wrote:

@51hh wrote:

Fortunately, the sun helped to clear up my crystal ball!  8^b

@racqueteer  funny thing - After I read your post clarifying the post of the Oracle of Uth my crystal ball cleared up too.

Capital
0 Kudos
Announcements