cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlighted
Participant ○○○

Powell offers positive comments.  Initially, the market responds very well.  Volatility engages.  Market up and down hundreds of points.  Attempting to find direction. Makes for a good drama movie.  

Hold on to your belt and hat.

Gabe

0 Kudos
2 Accepted Solutions or Best Answers

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor ○○

@FatKat wrote:

@youth wrote:

The Market limped in over the finish line running a very disappointing race losing 2 and a half points.  

What a bummer! 

Gabe

Be honest Gabe, you like down market days. It seems to me, you get a rise out of it?

I think that he is very honest about the market move. His focus, I might add rightly so, is the relationship to the fear of pandemic situation to the market.I just checked the plot of the moving averages to the daily count in my state and county. It has become steeper than what was in April. That is really bad situation becoming worse, not better as most people want it. Therefore, the market reaction is somewhat delayed but sure it is going to reflect the pandemic situation soon.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I said it many times, I have no idea what the market will do. 

What I love about this thread is that Gabe does not care about the bullies that tried to silence him. On the contrary, I think he must be laughing all the way to the keyboard.  

View solution in original post

347 Replies
Highlighted
Explorer ○○○

I don't know what I would do without your constant pulse on the market. What happened to your suspenders?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@youth wrote:

Powell offers positive comments.  Initially, the market responds very well.  Volatility engages.  Market up and down hundreds of points.  Attempting to find direction. Makes for a good drama movie.  

Hold on to your belt and hat.

Gabe

Stock market is up 1.3% at 11am because of an investment trifecta - partial cure for covid, retail sales up 19% in May and rumors of $1T infrastructure program before Election Day.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor ○○○

(Suspenders) Lost forever during the predicted chaotic crash last week (thought it was the end).:)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

OH BOY - another hats, belts and  suspenders thread. Get up GO horsey.

Capital
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

Most of the posters complain the threads by Youth but yet find the time to post on it.

Nice. ;)

Highlighted
Contributor ○○

You don't need listen to Youth. But, you have to listen to the guy (Fed Chief) who knows something about the current situation and his prediction about the future.

Fed chief: Full recovery from recession 'unlikely' until corona virus contained.

Another point in today's retail sales uptick. When it went down by 60%, it has to go back up 250%, not just 17.7% to reach the same level. That is the math. So, do not believe in the Wall street's gimmick about today's numbers. We have a long way to go.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

My post is not to persuade but to enlighten . So......read if you please.

Gabe

Highlighted
Participant ○

@ECEPROF wrote:

You don't need listen to Youth. But, you have to listen to the guy (Fed Chief) who knows something about the current situation and his prediction about the future.

Fed chief: Full recovery from recession 'unlikely' until corona virus contained.

Another point in today's retail sales uptick. When it went down by 60%, it has to go back up 250%, not just 17.7% to reach the same level. That is the math. So, do not believe in the Wall street's gimmick about today's numbers. We have a long way to go.

"Market" <> "Economy"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

Since the last major drop recently......this market has slowly climbed.  When it reaches the magic line of resistance, it will tumble once more.  So the trick its to determine with accuracy where that line of resistance is and then decide whether the market will fall once again or continue on to new heights.  

Gabe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@youth wrote:

Since the last major drop recently......this market has slowly climbed.  When it reaches the magic line of resistance, it will tumble once more. [sic]  So the trick is to determine with accuracy where that line of resistance is and then decide whether the market will fall once again or continue on to new heights.  

Gabe

https://youtu.be/u2c9-LDP0t0

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

FAANG AND MSFT did exceptionally well today.  

Gabe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor ○○○

Oh no, futures dropped like a rock. 

Time for another enlightening thread, Gabe?

Highlighted
Participant ○○○

Futures are back up!  Volatility commands. Hold onto the bannister.  

Gabe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@youth wrote:

Futures are back up!  Volatility commands. Hold onto the bannister.  

Gabe

The banister??? - OH NO -one more thing I have to hold on to!! Can someone please lend me a hand. Just don't touch my suspenders. They are tight enough as it is - I can bearly (sic) breathe.

Capital
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor ○

Next level of resistance S&P 3215-3233. Full steam ahead! Hold on to your bowties! 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@youth wrote:

Since the last major drop recently......this market has slowly climbed.  When it reaches the magic line of resistance, it will tumble once more.  So the trick its to determine with accuracy where that line of resistance is and then decide whether the market will fall once again or continue on to new heights.  

Gabe

This place is totally amazing. Years and years and years ago you had to pay a financial advisor lots of good money to tell you this stuff. Hear (sic) you can see it for free!!!

Capital
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@Capital wrote:

@youth wrote:

Gabe

This place is totally amazing. Years and years and years ago you had to pay a financial advisor lots of good money to tell you this stuff. Hear (sic) you can see it for free!!!

Magic here for cheap!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@youth wrote:

Gabe

The sky has cleared. I used to think that the markets are unpredictable, but then I saw Gabe's brilliant insight. All I need to decide is whether the market will go up or down. We're in the presence of a genius.

N.

Highlighted
Participant ○

@youth wrote:

Gabe

This is heavy, man...

Do you have a GoFundMe page (for new suspenders), this is advise is worth something...  

Announcements