cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlighted
Participant ○○○

Re: Market

Unfortunately, the Nasdaq gave up a load of upside finishing positive 15. Not good.....Perhaps, a rotation occurred.  

Gabe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@youth wrote:

Unfortunately, the Nasdaq gave up a load of upside finishing positive 15. Not good.....Perhaps, a rotation occurred.  

Gabe

As usual you overstate the results. AAPL finished at 316.7 down 0.68%. MSfT closed at 181 down 1%. No big deal.

You need to stop reporting minuscule changes in stock prices as if they were were Momentous events. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

@Intruder wrote:

@youth wrote:

Gabe

As usual you overstate the results. AAPL finished at 316.7 down 0.68%. MSfT closed at 181 down 1%. No big deal.

You need to stop reporting minuscule changes in stock prices as if they were were Momentous events. 

Minuscule?  The Nasdaq was up high triple figures about an hour and a half before the close before skidding into the toilet.  

More importantly, I do not need your "advice" on how to display my reaction.  

Gabe

Highlighted
Participant ○

@Intruder wrote:

@youth wrote:

Gabe

He's elderly and perhaps not all faculties are still in the game". My Aunt obsesses on things too, and usually the same things, all the time. In her mind, it probably all makes sense. She has handlers who keep her between the ditches though.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Pluto is currently emerging from behind the Sun. From Mountain View, it is not observable – it will reach its highest point in the sky during daytime and is no higher than 14° above the horizon at dawn. This possibly has an effect on the stock market; however, this effect is still a secret currently unknown to either man or woman.

Capital
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@youth wrote:

@Intruder wrote:

@youth wrote:

Gabe

Minuscule?  The Nasdaq was up high triple figures about an hour and a half before the close before skidding into the toilet.  

Gabe

Nobody cares about how you display your Daily reaction. Same stuff, different day.

you need a new playbook. Mainstream media (CBS) reported Tonight that stocks jumped to their highest level in last 3 months.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

@Intruder wrote:

@youth wrote:

@Intruder wrote:

@youth wrote:

Gabe

Gabe

Nobody cares about how you display your Daily reaction. Same stuff, different day.

you need a new playbook. Mainstream media (CBS) reported Tonight that stocks jumped to their highest level in last 3 months.

To your apparent dissatisfaction, my playbook has worked for me for many years.....not time to make any change.

Gabe.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@Capital wrote:

Pluto is currently emerging from behind the Sun. From Mountain View, it is not observable – it will reach its highest point in the sky during daytime and is no higher than 14° above the horizon at dawn. This possibly has an effect on the stock market; however, this effect is still a secret currently unknown to either man or woman.

Yes, I heard about it and New Horizons. I hope it does not effect my mid-cap growth stocks?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@FatKat wrote:

@Capital wrote:

Yes, I heard about it and New Horizons. I hope it does not effect my mid-cap growth stocks?

Being that Pluto is a small planetory orb it is more likely that it would affect small cap stocks; however, we are venturing into the field of theoretical phantom orbital stock analysis. This is a highly imaginary field that only exists in the minds of a few posters; and, the rules of this existence change multiple times hourly based upon the nap time dreams of those currently involved in it's practice.

Capital
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

This thread is getting more mysterious by the hour.  

Do night-time dreams qualify for stock analysis; like Gabe's future market?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

@51hh wrote:

Here is something to ponder......truth is that which exists.  However, lies exist are they true? Lies in that they are lies, are true to form!

Gabe

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@youth wrote:

@51hh wrote:

Here is something to ponder......truth is that which exists.  However, lies exist are they true? Lies in that they are lies, are true to form!

Gabe

Your post sounds an introduction to an episode of Rod Serling’s Twilight Zone. Only thing missing is the background music. Doo, doo, Doo doo.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@youth wrote:

@51hh wrote:

Gabe

Yes I've got it and understand, it is your contrarian perspectives; that your virtual realm is a reality realm only to yourself.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@51hh wrote:

That would probably depend of the contents of the  last nap time dream. I wonder if once you dream in another dream sequence if you  can ever dream out that sequence during another nap time dream. Even stranger theoretical  - if you dream in night time dreams during a nap time dream can you then dream out nap time dreams in  a night  time  dream. Seems like we have ventured into the unknown field of dream supremacy theory. As for the future market we should all probably go back to our cloudy crystal balls and try to find a break in the clouds. 

Capital
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

@51hh wrote:

@youth wrote:

@51hh wrote:

Gabe

Yes I've got it and understand, it is your contrarian perspectives; that your virtual realm is a reality realm only to yourself.

Interesting interpretation!

Gabe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

@Capital wrote:

@51hh wrote:

That would probably depend of the contents of the  last nap time dream. I wonder if once you dream in another dream sequence if you  can ever dream out that sequence during another nap time dream. Even stranger theoretical  - if you dream in night time dreams during a nap time dream can you then dream out nap time dreams in  a night  time  dream. Seems like we have ventured into the unknown field of dream supremacy theory. As for the future market we should all probably go back to our cloudy crystal balls and try to find a break in the clouds. 

Dream interpretation Is Freud's "magical contribution" to help us to understand man's psychological  functioning or lack thereof. However, the above is a far cry from it.

Gabe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@youth wrote:

Here is something to ponder......truth is that which exists.  However, lies exist are they true?

Well, it's true that lies exist, so given the limited definition for "truth" you provided, the answer would have to be YES.  So?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

@racqueteer wrote:

@youth wrote:

Here is something to ponder......truth is that which exists.  However, lies exist are they true?

Well, it's true that lies exist, so given the limited definition for "truth" you provided, the answer would have to be YES.  So?

So.....At times, we cannot distinguish between what is true or a lie......"fake news".

Gabe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@youth wrote:

@racqueteer wrote:

@youth wrote:

So.....At times, we cannot distinguish between what is true or a lie......"fake news".

Gabe

You’ve now expanded the definition beyond what you originally stated; so no.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@racqueteer wrote:

@youth wrote:

@racqueteer wrote:

@youth wrote:

Gabe

You’ve now expanded the definition beyond what you originally stated; so no.

Let's move this discussion back away from that "fake news" thingy. We might get on to stuff we should not talk about and @RyanM might show up really mad that that stuff was talked about. And for the record I ain't talking  about that  stuff.

Capital
0 Kudos
Announcements