cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlighted
Follower ○○○

I'd like to say Thanks

Hello, I thought today would be a good day to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to try and help others like me with their investing. I have been reading these forums for a long time and realized there are some very smart people here that spend a lot of time and work helping others. I have learned a lot from some of you and I'm sure there are a lot of others that have done the same. Please keep up the good work and thanks again for all of your time and knowledge.

BB

9 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor ○○○

Re: I'd like to say Thanks

@Barron  I agree with your sentiments, I have been participating for a few years now, and just read the forum for quite a while before starting to post and exchange ideas.  I have received some excellent help and suggestions whenever I pose a question or ask for an opinion.  This is a good resource, and I'm sure there are many here who appreciate your kind words.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I agree! Thank you to all the people that have helped “educate” me over the years, and may we all continue to prosper financially and in other ways!

Win
Highlighted
Contributor ○○○

+1

@Barron wrote:

Hello, I thought today would be a good day to say thank you to everyone who has taken the time to try and help others like me with their investing. I have been reading these forums for a long time and realized there are some very smart people here that spend a lot of time and work helping others. I have learned a lot from some of you and I'm sure there are a lot of others that have done the same. Please keep up the good work and thanks again for all of your time and knowledge.

BB

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Just saw your post, Barron, and agree that there are some very thoughtful people who post here.

Bob

Highlighted
Participant ○○○

I agree. There are many smart investors on the Morningstar boards. 

Thank you all.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@galeno wrote:

I agree. There are many smart investors on the Morningstar boards. 

Thank you all.

Agree, it can be a learning experience and always provides food for thought.

thanks

Highlighted
Participant ○○

I want to say thank you to all as well. I love learning and this forum has become a new source of education, enjoyment  and even fun for me.

Highlighted
Follower ○○○

I'm so glad the people of these Morningstar forums are so willing to give their time and knowledge to others. If it wasn't for all of you and your help I probably would have never had the ability to retire with no worries as I do now. Because of all of your guidance I was able to set up an easy to manage portfolio and investment strategy.  Because of that and a bit of luck with the long bull market I was able to hit my retirement goal. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○

I am also very thankful to many posters on M* forums. Most of my investing knowledge and investments ideas have come from these forums.

0 Kudos
Announcements