cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlighted
Explorer ○○○

Something to look at and analyze [EDI]....

My current analysis indicates that EDI is undervalued going forward. Why???

1... Insider buying occurred on 5/21 for 10.5Ksh shares at a MktPrc of 6.93. On 6/16, insider buy was for 5,814sh @ a MktPrc of 7.47. The 52wk MktPrc range has varied from 4.08 to 13.39. Currently the MktPrc [COB last Friday] was 7.54....
2... NAV has been increasing since 3/23 and the current Rf [risk factor for portfolio holdings] is currently +0.541 [using 0-1.000 range rating system]. NAV increased +0.13 COB yesterday from the week before. NAV intrinsic value increased $+0.04 last week....
3... EDI currently has a 5star neutral rating [0-10star rating system] and a 6.71star rating for the last 13wk period. Has done well for a international holding....
4... EDI lowered their dividend to $0.96/Yr [0.08/month] in response to the current problems abroad and in the short term. Their next x-div's are 6/12, 7/17, pays 6/25,7/30. With the reduced dividend, EDI now has a more realistic dividend going forward at 12.73% [COB last Friday]....
5... EDI "flirts" with being at a discount. Normally, it trades at a premium [NAV to MktPrc].....
6... EDI is not investor friendly as for buying it currently last week. EDI was at a -0.04 numb3r last week but was at +0.16 the week before....
7... EDI's NAV is up +$1.81 since 3/23....
8... EDI currently has a total analysis score of currently 1086/1546 [1000/1400 is the trading range in the market]. Should the international market get better [like the insiders believe it will], our current dividend and probable CapGain [going forward] should make this a viable security to have in portfolio [IMHO]....

Disclosure: Currently some of us have a 3% [phase #2 (2-4%)] holding in EDI

One single opinion of the many I am sure....

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Explorer ○○○

Re: Something to look at and analyze [EDI]....

Continued insider Buying:

EDI insider buy's 5,555sh @ 7.53 on 6/22....

Disclosure: Added additional shares this morning and dollar cost averaged "UP"....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer ○○○

Continued insider Buying:

EDI insider buy's 8,500sh @ 7.69 on 6/23....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer ○○○

EDI and EDF starting to rise [in a down market]....

0 Kudos
Announcements