cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlighted
Contributor ○○

Re: LET'S CELEBRATE BUYING HIGH YIELD AT A LOW PRICE!

@Anitya wrote:

RM is one of my favorite posters and as such I am assuming that the hyperbole in the title of this thread was inadvertent. 

Hi @Anitya - The title was a silly joke gone bad with poster cliff. While I was putting in watermarks of low offers, I certainly don't recommend buying anything now. This situation is very serious and I think for most people doing nothing is not a bad idea. cliff is very experienced with his proceedure, and his choices work for him. I like the idea of creating cash flow in the form of equities that are paying a higher yield. Me, I'm sitting on my 50% cash and living to fight another day, which I intend to do. Stay well, rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

My sister-in-law reminds me once in a while that getting old is not for the weak.  I remind myself that investing in times like this is not for the weak or faint of heart.

I won't list them all again but I added to preferreds I've previously mentioned, along with some more of the Vanguard thingy VIG and some more Realty Income O.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor ○○

• t@cliff wrote:

My sister-in-law reminds me once in a while that getting old is not for the weak.  I remind myself that investing in times like this is not for the weak or faint of heart.

I won't list them all again but I added to preferreds I've previously mentioned, along with some more of the Vanguard thingy VIG and some more Realty Income O.

Holly Smuck,

I added to:

O (twice) 46 ish

PCI Dumpster diving around 14.30

PDI 19.00

FPF 13 ish

I'm moving 4:20 up 20 minutes a day as this goes on. At this rate I'll be waking myself up at night.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

I am right there with @cliff adding to the Vanguard thingy VIG once again.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Bought KMI, PFE, BRK, MCD and EPD today. Very much in the green at close.

Looking for KO and CSCO and maybe CL next.

0 Kudos
Announcements

Morningstar is here to help you respond to the Coronavirus crisis.