cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlighted
Explorer ○○○

International Dividends/Funds

Trying to round out my dividend portfolio and looking into international dividend ETFs.  Not finding much.

Ideally, it would be great to get a stable high yielder or one with an actual dividend growth history.  It seems the international markets are just not amenable to these strategies.  Any promising ones have short records (e.g. VIGI) and/or low yields.  Others that seem interesting have low AUMs.  WisdomTree products are expensive.

I'm tempted to just throw more money at VFWAX, which I already own, and my active international growth fund (MFAPX) for total return, and call it a day.  BUT, before I do, wanted to check with the smart folks on this board to see if anyone has an international dividend ETF (or reasonably inexpensive mutual fund) that they like for non-US dividends.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: International Dividends/Funds

Highlighted
Participant ○○○

A world equity dividend ETF (e.g. VHYD) holds 37.8% USA equity dividend stocks.

https://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/etf/snapshot/snapshot.aspx?id=0P0000YVD3

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer ○○

You might want to do something that a lot of us do....

Look at the insider buying activity when you find something of value that you have a interest in. Heavy buying gives you a "insider view" and could influence the numb3r of shares you might be buying....

Recent selling is a warning [red flag] that you may be buying into their selling and the MktPrc could be heading lower and devalue your current buying....

0 Kudos
Announcements