cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlighted
Follower ○○○

Re: EPD and MMP

Massive insider buying in EPD. Almost every day. 

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@Lars wrote:

Massive insider buying in EPD. Almost every day. 

This is interesting. Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Follower ○○○

5 different EPD insiders made 12 purchases between 3/10/2020 and 3/19/2020 totaling 132,000 shares.  Average purchase price of $14.08.

I added 20% shares to my holding on 3/19.

No insider buys in MMP during in March.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer ○

Speaking of insiders Plains (PAGP) is in the same camp.  Around $4M of shares purchased in the past month.  

@jokingme wrote:

5 different EPD insiders made 12 purchases between 3/10/2020 and 3/19/2020 totaling 132,000 shares.  Average purchase price of $14.08.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○

@GreenMnt1 wrote:

Speaking of insiders Plains (PAGP) is in the same camp.  Around $4M of shares purchased in the past month.  

@jokingme wrote:

I am not sure how these guys were able to make insider purchases.  When I was working, I was (and everybody at and above certain level were) precluded from making any trades in my employer stock from three weeks before quarter end until day or two after earnings release.  If my company rule is applied at MMP, there can not be any insider purchases during the stock rout and until March Q earnings release.

0 Kudos
Announcements

Morningstar is here to help you respond to the Coronavirus crisis.