cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlighted
Follower ○○○

Re: PG increases dividend

Those dividend aristocrats keep going. It is good to see something steady/predictable in this world today. Stay healthy all!

@Kudzu wrote:

Procter and Gamble increases quarterly dividend by 6% to .7907 per share.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: WPC dividend increase

From weirdly worded article, I excerpt the following about BDC, MAIN:

"The company this quarter is paying its normal $0.615 dividend rate and expects to do same in Q3, even as it expects NII and DNII not to cover the dividend in both quarters. The semi-annual supplemental payout is likely to be suspended."

My re-wording:  Q2 monthly dividends remain constant at .2050 each for April, May and June.  That's as far as I am looking for now.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer ○○○

Re: Dividend Increases 2020

(Reuters) - Costco Wholesale Corp (COST.O) said on Wednesday it would raise its quarterly dividend by 7.7% to 70 cents per share, at a time when several major companies have suspended cash returns to shareholders to shore up liquidity. ... Costco's dividend is payable on May 15.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○

OKE has announced it will maintain its quarterly dividend at $.935 per share per quarter.  This produces a yield of over 14% at the closing price of $29.38 on Friday.

(I know, not an increase, but in this market it feels like a raise!)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○

Southern Co (NYSE:SO) declares $0.64/share quarterly dividend, 3.2% increase from prior dividend of $0.62.

Forward yield 4.6%

Payable June 8; for shareholders of record May 18; ex-div May 15.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○

Kinder Morgan (NYSE:KMI) declares $0.2625/share quarterly dividend, 5% increase from prior dividend of $0.2500.

Forward yield 7.15%

Payable May 15; for shareholders of record May 4; ex-div May 1.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer ○○○

I dumped all oil products when oil went from 145$ T BOONE PICKENS said you will see 200$ bbl before you see 100$, I started buying @ 70$ bbl on the way dn. he lost most of his $$$$ + all credibility , I lost 30k$ . don't want no more.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○

IBM boosts quarterly dividend by a penny.

International Business Machines Corp. (IBM) announced Tuesday that it was raising its quarterly dividend to $1.63 a share, which marks an increase of a penny.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○

Apple announced a 6.5% increase in the quarterly dividend, from $.77 to $.82 per quarter.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@KathieL wrote:

Apple announced a 6.5% increase in the quarterly dividend, from $.77 to $.82 per quarter.

AAPL will also buy back $50B in stock.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○

Otis comes out with their first dividend (.20)  since spin off from RTX.

Copie 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer ○

Do RTX shareholders get Otis shares?

I owned Raytheon when they merged in to RTX.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○

I think UTX did the spin off of CARR and OTIS before the merge of two companies. Most of time it seems to me when the main company do spin off they load the spin offs with lot of their debt. Sold CARR and kept OTIS. Let you know in couple years if I did the right thing! :)

Copie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer ○

OAKVILLE, ONMay 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ - Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. ("APUC") (TSX/NYSE: AQN) announced today that the Board of Directors has approved a dividend increase of U.S. $0.0564 annually per common share to a total dividend of U.S. $0.6204 per common share, paid quarterly at a rate of U.S. $0.1551 per common share.

Works out to a 10% increase

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer ○○○

Clorox raises quarterly dividend by 5% to $1.11 a share

5-20-20 6:09 AM EDT

The Clorox Co. (CLX) said its board has approved a 5% increase in its quarterly dividend to $1.11 a share from $1.06. The new dividend will be payable Aug. 14 to shareholders of record as of July 29. Clorox blew past earnings estimates for its fiscal third quarter in a report published May 1, boosted by demand for disinfectant and other cleaning products during the coronavirus pandemic. Shares were not active premarket, but have gained 31% in the year to date, outperforming the S&P 500 , which has fallen 10%.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○

Duke Energy (NYSE:DUK) declares $0.965/share quarterly dividend, 2.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.945.

Wow - this thread is moving very. slowly.  Not a lot of increases.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

@KathieL wrote:

Duke Energy (NYSE:DUK) declares $0.965/share quarterly dividend, 2.1% increase from prior dividend of $0.945.

Wow - this thread is moving very. slowly.  Not a lot of increases.

Thanks for the good news KathieL!  In the current environment and with D's abysmal result, this one deserves a hearty round of praise!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Good Morning Kathie,

Did anyone post Kiplinger's list of 21 companies which declared dividend increases as of 6/29?   I just think the list is a convenient way to begin research.

Thank you,

Holiday

Highlighted
Explorer ○

On July 8, 2020 the Walgreens Boots Alliance board of directors declared a quarterly dividend of 46.75 cents per share, an increase of 2.2 percent. The increased dividend is payable September 11, 2020 to stockholders of record as of August 19, 2020, and raises the annual rate from $1.83 per share to $1.87 per share. This marks the 45th consecutive year that WBA and its predecessor company, Walgreen, have raised the dividend, and the 87th year a dividend has been paid.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Interesting piece in Baron's yesterday concerning Dividend Aristocrats.  Happily, I own 50% of the 10 which declared increases so far this year.

Dividend Aristocrats Roar Back after early-year stumble.

Holiday

0 Kudos
Announcements