Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jloquai
Follower ○○

Transaction History Report

Just was wondering if the transaction history report from regular office is going to be made available as a pre-made report on office cloud. That is the one report that we use that I haven't seen available yet.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Jonathan Employee
Employee

Re: Transaction History Report

Hopefully I can help answer your question.

Rather than use a separate Transaction Summary report in Office Cloud, users can leverage the Transaction Ledger component in Presentation Studio (which is Cloud's version of Report Studio). The Transaction Ledger can be customized to include the desired data points for each transaction and text labels. There are no plans at the moment to build a static Morningstar Transaction Summary report in Cloud.

For a quick review of the transactions (e.g. for internal reference), users can check the Transactions tab within Clients & Accounts.

0 Kudos
jloquai
Follower ○○

Thanks for the reply. Is there another way in report studio to create a transaction history report that seperates transactions by account when the report is run in aggregate?

0 Kudos
Jonathan Employee
Employee

Great question. In Office Cloud, you can run Presentation Studio templates "on-demand" for an individual client, in addition to running them in Batch reports. When running that report, you are given the option to run it in Aggregate or Separately for each account. So yes, you should be able to run it for each account within the client.

0 Kudos
jdavid4
Follower ○○

Can a group be created to run all my accounts so that I will not have to open each client report to review their transactions?

0 Kudos
afrange Product Manager
Product Manager

@jdavid4 We do not have group functionality yet for this use case, but will add it to our list for development. We you keep you posted when it is ready.

thanks

0 Kudos