Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PB
Follower ○○

Presentation Studio on a mac

Is there any sort of timeline for when the cloud based presentation studio can be run with a mac? 

14 Replies
Kris
Explorer ○○

Re: Presentation Studio on a mac

This would be a great help - we often have to boot up a virtual machine just to run this (and a few other Office reports not in the cloud like Investment Plans) for clients.

0 Kudos
khong Product Manager
Product Manager

Hello, 

We're currently working on an alternative method to access the stand-alone version of Presentation Studio so that clients on Macs can easily use the software. We're hoping to make this available within the first half of this year. 

0 Kudos
mbrad14711
Follower ○○○

Hear hear! It would be nice if presentation studio worked again!

leasters
Follower ○○○

Any update here? I'm at MICUS and they said the stand alone version of Presentation Studio is available on mac but I can't find the download for it. 

0 Kudos
Community Manager RyanM Community Manager
Community Manager

@leasters you can find download instructions here

0 Kudos
Kris
Explorer ○○

I don't see the instructions for Mac download on this page - can you point me to it?

0 Kudos
Community Manager RyanM Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry for the confusion, @leasters and @Kris. I spoke to some colleagues at the Training Lab here at MICUS and they confirmed the only way standalone Presentation Studio would work on a Mac is if you are running Windows.

@khong any update on a Mac-friendly download of standalone Presentation Studio?

0 Kudos
khong Product Manager
Product Manager

We are still working on the alternative method to access Presentation Studio. To clarify, Mac users will still not be able to download Presentation Studio once this is released. It will be installed on a website that acts as a virtual server so that users can access it through a website. 

leasters
Follower ○○○

So I could access virtual Presentation Studio through Chrome? And not have to run Windows on my mac to access? Any idea when this will be available? 

0 Kudos
khong Product Manager
Product Manager

@leasters 

Hello, 

Yes, that is correct. However, this will only be available for users on the web-based edition of Direct and Office. We are tentatively aiming for end of Q2 this year to release this. 

0 Kudos
dschindler
Follower ○○○

Adding myself to this chain - I would be very interested to know when a virtual Presentation Studio would be available! I am also a Mac user and this would be so helpful. Is there an updated ETA?

0 Kudos
leasters
Follower ○○○

Hello,

Any update on PS for Mac? Your previous message mentioned end of Q2 this year, which is now. Thanks.

0 Kudos
AJANadeau
Follower ○○

Any update on this feature @khong ? Recently switched over to the cloud version and would like to be able to use the reporting templates my office has set up. Thank you!

0 Kudos
khong Product Manager
Product Manager

@dschindler  @leasters  @AJANadeau 

Hello, 

Apologies for the delay here. We'll have more details in the next few weeks or so, but I'd recommend reaching out to your CSM to stay up to date. 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos