Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blairroland
Follower ○○

Presentation Studio - Growth Chart

In presentation studio I am running a growth chart that includes trailing return and calendar year returns for 5 different mutual funds. The trailing returns and calendar year returns should capture YTD, 1 Year, 3 Year, 5 Year, and 10 Year returns. For some reason the calendar year returns are messed up. It will only give me calendar year returns for 3 out of 5 mutual funds and if I close it down and re run the whole thing it will give me returns for the 2 it left out last time but wont give me returns for other funds that it literally just gave me on the first attempt. Also the calendar year returns that it does provide are completely inaccurate. It is pulling the exact same return for YTD, 1 Year, 3 Year, 5 Year, and 10 Year. Very frustrating and makes me question the accuracy of everything I run on Morningstar.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager RyanM Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Presentation Studio - Growth Chart

The Support team provided the following instructions:

Right-click on the chart, then select View Settings Link Status > Restore. This should restore the link between your investments and the growth chart. If your investments become unchecked, please click on the table, go to the Investments tab at the top left, and check your investments again.

0 Kudos