Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
StephenReh
Follower ○○

Please Make Sustainability Mandate a searchable/filterable field

Solved

Please enable the sustainability Mandate to be a column like all the other ESG data.  In my opinion, this field is the MOST critical field when researching sustainability for clients.  If a fund is not mandated by the prospectus to invest in an ESG strategy, then all the other ESG data points become somewhat irrelevant as it can change depending on the managers view of the market. 

It would be a great feature to an improving sustainability dataset.  As you can see in the attached photo, you already did the hard part (compiling data),  please enable it as a data point we can actually use without hunting for it!

Thanks

Steve

Sustainability Mandate.JPG

Solved or there is a best answer. Go to solution.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Accepted Solution or Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
jjohns2 Employee
Employee

Re: Please Make Sustainability Mandate a searchable/filterable field

Hi @StephenReh - thanks so much for the feedback here. While we do not  currently have the ability to search for ESG Mandates in Office Cloud (i.e. a searchable field saying "ESG Mandate = Yes/No"), we do have a "Socially Conscious" data point you can pull today.

We also have the Ethical Issue Strategy Focus data point, which will indicate if a fund has a particular mandate. See the attached screenshot for how this can be incorporated in a Screen within Office Cloud today.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jjohns2 Employee
Employee

Hi @StephenReh - thanks so much for the feedback here. While we do not  currently have the ability to search for ESG Mandates in Office Cloud (i.e. a searchable field saying "ESG Mandate = Yes/No"), we do have a "Socially Conscious" data point you can pull today.

We also have the Ethical Issue Strategy Focus data point, which will indicate if a fund has a particular mandate. See the attached screenshot for how this can be incorporated in a Screen within Office Cloud today.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
StephenReh
Follower ○○

Thank you!  I didn’t realize the cloud product may have had different filter than the thick (desktop) client.

0 Kudos
SVeligor
Follower ○○

We would also value this field becoming searchable. Thank you!

0 Kudos