Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jmdallas
Follower ○○○

Office: Tickers for Various Share Classes on Purchase Information Page?

Solved

Prior to the April 30 update, an Office user could hover on the fund name in the  "other classes" section of a mutual fund's "Purchase Information" page and see the TICKERS of the various classes of funds.  This functionality has disappeared and is critical to me.  Please advise.  Thank you.  

infopage.png

Solved or there is a best answer. Go to solution.
0 Kudos
1 Accepted Solution or Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager RyanM Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Office: Tickers for Various Share Classes on Purchase Information Page?

Thanks for reporting this issue, @jmdallas. I consulted the Product team and they believe this is a bug. I’ve created a case for you. You will receive email notifications when there are updates, but you can also track the progress in your Case Portal

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
jmdallas
Follower ○○○

@RyanM did I post this in the correct place in the Community?  I see that I posted it under Mutual Funds but perhaps it is better suited for an "Office" section.  But I couldn't locate an "Office" section....

@jmdallas wrote:

Prior to the April 30 update, an Office user could hover on the fund name in the  "other classes" section of a mutual fund's "Purchase Information" page and see the TICKERS of the various classes of funds.  This functionality has disappeared and is critical to me.  Please advise.  Thank you.  

infopage.png

0 Kudos
Community Manager

No worries, @jmdallas. The Mutual Funds forum is intended for discussions about investing in mutual funds. If you have a suggestion for a new feature you'd like to see in Morningstar Office, you can post it in the Ideas area.

Because this is a question about current functionality, I am going to move it to the Financial Professionals board, where people can ask questions about Morningstar Direct and Morningstar Office, as well as discussing other topics related to their practice.

0 Kudos
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting this issue, @jmdallas. I consulted the Product team and they believe this is a bug. I’ve created a case for you. You will receive email notifications when there are updates, but you can also track the progress in your Case Portal

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
jmdallas
Follower ○○○

0 Kudos
BISMI
Follower ○○

Ryan, I reported this problem using feedback on Morningstar Office.  They directed me here to post.  As I am awaiting the bug to be fixed as well, would you be able to have my contact information added to being contacted when bug is fixed?  Or direct somewhere to be able to be on the list for update on this case?  

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Community Manager

@BISMI candidly, I believe Support misunderstood your question and thought you were asking for a product enhancement rather than a bug fix. They should have opened a case for you. I apologize for the confusion. I will see that a case is created for you so you can receive updates. 

jmdallas
Follower ○○○

Is there any update on this fix?  This is very important functionality for RIA's in meeting our fiduciary obligations.  

Community Manager

Hi @jmdallas this case has been assigned to the development team. I've asked them for an update.

0 Kudos