cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cindymenker
Follower ○○

Deleting & Reports

Hello,

Started started playing around with the online version of the desktop version.  I have a few quick questions.

1) I ran a report by mistake multiple times.  How can I delete a report?  Your system allows to delete from portal, but I don't see DELETE REPORT as an option.

2) My lists that I have in the old system are shown in the new system as READ ONLY.  Will I have to eventually re-enter my lists?

3) I see only 7(?) reports.  Is that true?  If so, will you be adding more in the future such as X RAY & NEW WORTH for example.

4) My coworkers Cindy & Egon have had trouble logging in under their names on the new system, but on the old system logging in is still fine.  Could you look this over and set them up with full rights as I do?

Thanks

Cindy

0 Kudos
2 Replies
KristenC Product Manager
Product Manager

Re: Deleting & Reports

Hi @cindymenker -

Thank you for your post. Here are some updates to your questions:

1) I ran a report by mistake multiple times.  How can I delete a report?  Your system allows to delete from portal, but I don't see DELETE REPORT as an option.

We are adding this functionality and will be adding this in one of our bi-weekly releases in Q3

2) My lists that I have in the old system are shown in the new system as READ ONLY.  Will I have to eventually re-enter my lists?

Yes, they are currently read only. If you make changes to your list in desktop it will propagate in cloud. There is an easy way to modify the list: You can open list, ‘save as’, and then work from the newly saved Cloud list.

3) I see only 7(?) reports.  Is that true?  If so, will you be adding more in the future such as X RAY & NEW WORTH for example.

We have 7 pre-designed reports and are adding an additional report (Current vs Model) in a couple weeks (ETA: June 21). We also have a custom report builder called Presentation Studio where you can create your own templates. If there are any reports that are must haves in order to move over to the Cloud that are not on this list, please send them along.

Best regards,

Kristen

Community Manager RyanM Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Deleting & Reports

0 Kudos