Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DouglasL
Follower ○○○

Custom Benchmark Calculations for Portfolios on Column Sets

I have recently had some issues with a custom column set.  It shows the Alpha and Beta of a model portfolio for the 1, 3, 5 yr look back.  I have created the model and assigned the given custom benchmark.  The model calculates portfolio return information for a given period (e.g., 5 years) as well as the custom benchmark.  The Alpha and Beta calculation show up in the "Analytical view".  However, it does not show up as a calculation in the custom column set view.  Any ideas why?  Anyone else having a similar issue?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
emilyap Employee
Employee

Re: Custom Benchmark Calculations for Portfolios on Column Sets

Hi Doug! 

Unfortunately, we do not have this capability in Direct web right now. I would recommend submitting this as a product enhancement request.

Thank you!

Emily

0 Kudos
Highlighted
DouglasL
Follower ○○○

Re: Custom Benchmark Calculations for Portfolios on Column Sets

That capability used to be available???  It was fantastic to open the column set, see all 5 base portfolios with appropriate portfolio statistics compared to the given benchmarks.  Did a recent update take that functionality away?  If so, why in Gods name would you remove what already was working?  The calculations are int eh system, just not flowing into the column set view?  

0 Kudos