cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DouglasL
Follower ○○○

Column Set - Nesting and Unnesting

I am having difficulty "un-nesting" within a column set.  

For example, I have created a column set for portfolios that includes total return (1y, 3y, 5y) and Standard Deviation (1y, 3y, 5y).  I like them nested by "data point" when viewing on the screen to save screen real estate.  I have saved the column set.  I want to export the data into Excel so I can manipulate it into a format to review with the partners.  Challenge is if I do not remove the nesting the export to excel only includes the first time frame for each data set (e.g., return 1y and standard deviation 1y).  If nesting is removed the export will include all column data elements.  

I am aware of how to edit a column set to "unnest".  However, when doing so the column set on the screen only allows me to change between nesting by time frame or data point, it will not allow me to remove the nesting. 

Anybody having a similar issue and if so, what am I missing?  Is there a another means (by changing higher level user id settings) that will allow me to export all the column data elements without removing the nesting?

0 Kudos