cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DouglasL
Follower ○○○

Adding a Platform Fee to a Client Account or Proposal

I am new to MSD.  I am in the Model Portfolio workbook and attempting to generate a Portfolio Proposal.  However it says there are no saved templates.  Where the heck do I save the templates?  Is that under Presentation Studio?  Or is there a means to generate one somewhere else?  As of now my understanding that the standalone presentation studio for the cloud only has the "Portfolio" tab activated.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Manager RyanM Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Adding a Platform Fee to a Client Account or Proposal

@DouglasL in case someone has not followed up with you already, I checked with a colleague and was advised the steps to resolve this issue are as follows:

1. Download and install the stand-alone version of Presentation Studio.
  2. Create a portfolio template from there.
  3. Once completed, use the Publish command via the Action icon on the main Presentation Studio page to push the template to yourself (or other co-workers).
  4. Log into the web-based version of Direct and access the template from there.
0 Kudos
DouglasL
Follower ○○○

I understand what your indicating needs to be done and appreciate the reply.  I have a portfolio template saved in the stand alone version (I downloaded to the desk top).  It shows Published = "No".  When looking at the "Action Icon" I can not find a "Publish" option.  I can see a share with or send to but no Publish??

0 Kudos
Community Manager RyanM Community Manager
Community Manager

@sbentel can enable the publish function for you.

0 Kudos