Did anyone see the new beta of the portfolio positions tab?
A few highlights:
- Easier to read fonts and symbols
- Hard to borrow & earnings indicators
- Percent of account column
- One click to see all option summary for stock positions owned
- One click to manage dividends (auto invest)
- A new dividend view (ex-date, amount per share, pay date, yield info)
- A new fund performance view
- Print & Excel download options
I think it looks fantastic and with a couple of great enhancements.
What do you think?
(Please stay on topic. This isn't a Schwab discussion. You know who you are.)