cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlighted
Participant ○○○

Re: Fidelity Webinar Series

Hi Holiday,

Assuming you had a chance to attend today's fixed income webinar, I thought I heard the presenter say the following but want to confirm I heard it correctly:

If a constituent in an investment grade bullet share loses the investment grade rating, then it is replaced with an equivalent new constituent.

Could you please let me know if I heard correctly?  If not, I hope Fidelity posts the replays. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Hi Anitya,

I log in on the Fidelity website first.

I do this early for the popular webinars. Then go to Research and News / Learning Center and click on Upcoming Events.

The webinar of the day is on the banner at the top. I typically click on "Learn More"

On the page that loads, it usually says "Attend Event" instead of "Register" on the link icon. I click on it anyway if it still says "Register", and it redirects me to the webinar.

That is how I have been doing it lately.

Holiday

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

This one is always good

7-9.jpg

REGISTER HERE

Asbury Research’s Chief Market Strategist John Kosar, CMT®, returns to update his January 2020 annual investment outlook for Fidelity Investments. In mid-January, John said the U.S. stock market was technically overextended while entering a period of seasonal weakness through February. He warned that a bearish reversal amid those conditions would be the potential beginning of an overdue and potentially significant corrective decline. You can expect John’s mid-year update to provide the usual comprehensive, under-the-hood look at the U.S. financial landscape — with a special focus on managing risk and protecting capital amid a global pandemic.

Presenter

John Kosar, CMT

John Kosar, CMT®, has been the director of research at Asbury Research LLC since 2005. Asbury Research is an independent research firm that uses its own unique technical/quantitative approach to analyzing financial markets and asset prices to help its clientele of professional investors improve performance and manage risk.

Kosar, who spent the first half of his career on the trading floor of the Chicago futures exchanges, has more than 30 years of experience and insight in analyzing and forecasting global financial markets. He is frequently quoted in the financial press in both the US and abroad including The Wall Street Journal, Barron’s, Yahoo! Finance, and Reuters, and can regularly be seen on U.S. financial television including CNBC, Fox Business, and Bloomberg.

During his career, he has been an analyst and trader for Shearson American Express, NatWest Markets, Greenwich Capital Markets, Deutsche Bank, and Bianco Research.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○○

I attended it today and did not care that much for it - may it has to do with I not being a chartist.

I missed yesterday's Market Insight and the replay is still not up.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Live Now

7-14.jpg

REGISTER HERE

Join Fidelity's Trading Strategy Desk® for a webinar designed to help you become more comfortable with the advanced charting features within Active Trader Pro®.

During this session, we will explore:

• Adding and adjusting indicators for your trading style
  • Working with drawing tools to help examine and analyze trends
  • Using charts to help manage risk by setting entry and exit points
  • Taking advantage of Recognia’s Chart Pattern Recognition
  • Identifying available tools and ways to customize charts 

Presenters

'Trey Jarrell, CMT

Trey Jarrell, CMT®

Trading Strategy Desk®
Fidelity Investments

Konstantin Vrandopulo