cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Highlighted
Follower ○○

Does anyone know of a website or software to track multiple CEFs in a portfolio with output for daily and weekly MACD numbers?

Thanks, Oz

0 Kudos
1 Accepted Solution or Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer ○○○

Koyfin.com also has what you need (free).

You can also download the actual numbers in table format if you want (and then into Excel).

jrkob_0-1599450245518.png

jrkob_0-1599450512306.png

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

See (link) for PCI weekly/daily

pci-1.PNG

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Follower ○○

FD,

Fully aware of that website.  I was looking for a site that MACD values could be obtained for a group of CEFS, e.g., PCI, PDI, PFL, PFN, PHK, PKO and PTY all at the same time.

Oz

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

You can create a directory in your favorite. Then add several favorites to that directory each will be one CEF such as

https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=PCI&p=W&yr=1&mn=5&dy=0&id=p50764425812

https://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=PTY&p=W&yr=1&mn=5&dy=0&id=p50764425812

and then right click on that directory and open all.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Follower ○○

Thanks, that works great.

Oz

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer ○○○

Koyfin.com also has what you need (free).

You can also download the actual numbers in table format if you want (and then into Excel).

jrkob_0-1599450245518.png

jrkob_0-1599450512306.png

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Explorer ○○

Koyfin.com looks to be a valuable site. While I'm reluctant to give up my email address this one does seem like it might be worth it. How long have u used it? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

@aubfan wrote:

Koyfin.com looks to be a valuable site. While I'm reluctant to give up my email address this one does seem like it might be worth it. How long have u used it? 

It's a good idea to have multiple email accounts for exactly this reason.  A 'throw-away' account can be quite useful!  Just a suggestion...

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Participant ○○

You can also create your own using XCEL or LibreOffice. I download data from yahoo finance and let the formulas create MACD in a format I choose. Since the histogram is not directly compatible from one fund to another except by eyeballing the charts, I created a histogram adjustment so I can compare them directly to see which histogram is the strongest. Found the code on the web. Takes time to set up but them about 15 minutes a week to download files. Also have RSI and other data. If your funds change frequently this will not work easily. But I have about 9 funds that I compare and only invest in 4.

Rich

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Explorer ○○○

@aubfan , you don't need to give your email address to use Koyfin.

Click sign-up on the top right corner of their main page. Ignore the invitation to give your email address etc... and just start using it. I believe creating a free account lets you create stuff like watchlists etc... which personally I don't use. I'm using it without an account.

I've been using it for about 6 months. It's a relatively new platform.

My only regret is it seems to cover US-listed securities only for now.

Announcements